2nd row today thanks to the new homie, G. Live blogging starts in five minutes! Special thanks to Saber of http://SabertronToys.com for providing me wireless during the panel. Also thanks to Jaime for pushing me to provide better updates. And. Here. We. Go.
Generations (almost all have rub symbols!)
- New G1 Legends Prime, Starscream, Prowl, and Megatron (can be held by Masterpiece Starscream) G1 Scout Windcharger.
- G1 Deluxe Skrillgrin and Scourge.
- Generations WFC Cliffjumper confirmed.
- G1 Deluxe Tracks with wing flying mode.
- G1 Deluxe Jazz with pop out speakers.
- G1 Deluxe Perceptor with Truck with tank treads on the back. Alternate head for possible Reflector.
- Deluxe Thunderwing.
- G1 Voyager Grapple based on Universe Inferno.
- More realistic Voyager Lugnut with my FAVORITE shark style deco on the front.
Power Core Combiners
- Power Core Combiners originally began with robot modes for all limbs/drones.
- PCC Heavytread with Groundspike. Army camo tank.
- Skyhammer with Airlift. Jet with helmet that pops over regular for combined version.
- Constructicons (Steamhead?) confirmed.
- DINOBOTS (Grimstone)! G1-esque color.
Once upon a time on Cybertron… (new definitive combination of Transformers continuity)
The Original 13
- Alpha Trion (The Chronicler) very G1.
- Liege Maximo
- Vector Prime (gold color, time and space)
- Prima (Silver with Matrix in sword)
- Megatronus (legendary dark warrior, head is very similar to G1 Decepticon logo)
- The Fallen (transformed from Megatronus)
- Working on a new Megatron
- Aaron Archer would like to revisit Beast Wars.
- Lots of the same damn questions that they won’t answer.