Sometimes the harshest mistress is reality itself. She is real and inescapable. Trust me, I’ve been running from her for months. Well, she has caught up with me and it’s finally time to do what I need to do. You know what? It feels good. I think we can rationalize just about anything to ourselves. I know I’ve done a great job these last few months. I don’t know if it’s a mid-life crisis or just the thought of I will probably not have this again for another 25 years. Whatever it was, I kicked ass last week and I can’t stop even if I want to. There, are you happy reality? Me too!

How good is the new Solo movie? The reality, at least Lucasfilm’s, is 20%. Can Ron Howard “save” the other 80%? The G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club FSS 7.0 is real and it’s spectacular. Something less spectacular, but still incredibly welcomed is the return of WTFWTK or now simply known as the Super7 Q and A over at Being old school, there is definitely something very real about print. That’s why all of those Takara rumors never seem like reality until the newest Figure King scans.

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one…Slick (or more specifically, Albert Einstein)

Subscribe to the RSS
Subscribe through iTunes
Subscribe through Google Play
Listen on Stitcher Radio
Download the .mp3 (2:21 / 65.0 MB)
Follow along with the show notes