About the podcast
Kick It With Us
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Subscribe through iTunes
- Subscribe through Google
- Stitcher Smart Radio
- Email: Team@openyourtoys.com
- Voicemail: 720.235.TOYS (8697)
- Roger: Facebook, Twitter, Email
- Swage: Facebook, Twitter, Web
- Vern: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Slick: Facebook, Twitter, Email
What are we drinking?
What We Got
Listener Feedback and Questions
- John – (1) With Super seven taking over masters are you going all in with the classics and vintage style figures or will you cherry pick? (2) Do any of you guys have insurance on your collections? I have often thought about insuring mine but it’s such a daunting task. (3) Are any of you guys sports fans? Football is about to start and I was curious if any of you do fantasy football.
- Kass – Few questions about KO’s. I’ve been debating for a long time if I should pick up some Transformer G1 KO’s on Ebay. Do you guys have any tips for a newb like me? Also are there any G.I. Joe, Star Wars or Masters of the Universe KO’s out there? I would really like to have the toys and packages just like how I saw them back in the stores in the 80’s. But I don’t want to pay hundreds of dollars for them. And do you think Hasbro would re-release the old school 80’s toys again? P.S. If you remember I wrote into the show a while back and I don’t want to disappoint you guys but I’m a guy not a girl. My name can throw people off for sure. My dad’s name is Kerin so I guess he wanted to curse me also 🙂
- Dan – The podcaster you’re thinking of is diecast from radio free Cybertron. He’s the dude with the Camaro that went to the 3P thing and raved about that Megatron.