About the podcast
Kick It With Us
- Facebook Open Your Toys Group
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Subscribe through iTunes
- Subscribe through Google
- Stitcher Smart Radio
- Email: Team@openyourtoys.com
- Voicemail: 720.235.TOYS (8697)
- Lotus Stark: YouTube
- AliasAngelAlias: Facebook, YouTube, Deviant Art
- Vern: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Slick: Facebook, Twitter, Email
What are we drinking?
Con News (10 min.)
Toy News (15 min.)
- New MP Images: Dinobot (and a video), Sunstreaker, Barricade
- Weapons update
- Acquisitions: Takara? , Mattel rebukes
- FSS 7 Updates (8.0 confirmed)
- Imaginarium Art Devastator Updates: torso, foot
- Official Stinger
- New Lego Polybag
- Transformers gets beat by Wiffle ball, Clue, and paper planes.
- Make Autobots Great Again?
3rd Party (65 min.)
Store Report (75 min.)
Online (85 min.)
What We Got (95 min.)
- Slick – poster
Listener Feedback and Questions (100 min.)
- Brian (For Vern) – 1. what’s the toy line that he wishes that he didn’t sell off? 2. What would be the toy line that he would get back into most aggressively? 3. What is he currently using is his old display space for?
- Jonathan – Question for everyone on the show. What were your favorite toys that you had as kids and what was a toy that you owned and absolutely hated?
- Mark – Over the last 2 years i have had my collection stolen twice , the first time they stole all my mint in box stuff then less than a year later they came back for the rest of my key pieces these were toys , comics and video games , and left me with common stuff . At first i thought it was just a coincidence but after the second time i new it was done by some one i know which hurts more , so i stopped collecting for a while and have just started to collect again , now my question is if your collection was stollen would you rebuild again ?? Would you do anything different ?? Living in Australia i have to do a lot of my shopping online for older items.
- Lotus – So if I wanted to start collecting GIJoe, what is the best SET to hunt down? I see a lot of people talking about the 25th anniversary set. Is 25th set like a re issue of the original 82-94 line of characters? Just looking to get those nostalgic feels of having a brand new figure without paying vintage prices. This collection would need to be new on card or if opened the card art or bubble must not be ruined. I want that new feeling if I were to do this.
Grab Bag (115 min.)
Peace (120 min.)